Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Day 1 - Red

Today the 31 days challenge starts! I will be doing it with a group of ladies from Polish-Aholics Anonymous , don't forget to check out their blogs, you will find the links at the end of the post.
Today we had to use red, but I wanted to make it special, so I decided to try out my flocking powder. I got it in Brazil, in a manicure shop, but I didn't have the opportunity to try it out. Some people dont like this look, but I thought they were really original, I hope you like it!
As a base color I used Ludurana Vermelho Tango and when the polish was still wet I sprinkled some powder on my nails and this is the final result. I did it over a sheet of paper so I could put back the rest of the powder on the container.








Check out this blogs too!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that's cool! Great job! so unique :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how I feel about fuzzy nails, but I think I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find them weird, but I like the final effect

      Delete
  3. I LOVED it!!! Very original for first day aren't we? Kidding! I like that look and already have used it, it's awesome and looks so good on you! :)**

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhhh...I really like this! I bought some flocking powder with the intention of doing this but I haven't tried it yet. I love how it looks in red!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, it looks so different, and you can't stop touching your nails

      Delete

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.