Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 10 - Gradient

So the difficult part is starting (well, wait for the last week) and today we had to a gradient. I have already done some, so at least I knew hot to start. I used Impala Záz and Impala Espelho. I wanted to stamp it, but I was so busy that I completely forgot about it, once the challenge is over I will try to do another one. I've seen a few stamped with cupcakes that looked really cool. Are you enjoying the 31 day challenge?
P.S. My cleaning wasn't the best one here, and my cuticles are suffering because I am using so much remover, I hope to get them well soon, I am using a lot of oil and Lush Lemony Flutter


3 comments:

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.