Sunday, August 12, 2012

Day 12 - Stripes

I wasn't able to get a clean line in my cuticles, maybe because I really don't like the application of Kiko polishes or because it is really hot now. I hope it gets better and I can show you again beautiful and clean cuticles.
Today it was the turn of stripes. I applied two coats of Kiko 369 and then I used some tape and painted with Kiko 319. I really like the combination of these two colors. Then I used my black nail art pen which has a stripe brush and I did some lines. I was really happy with the final result, I will do some variations in the future for sure! And today I have pictures of both hands because I liked how both looked.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.