Friday, August 17, 2012

Day 17 - Glitter

I am not a big fan of glitter, mainly because I hate the removal. I chose something simple for today, two coat of Rimmel London Double Decker Red and Cherimoya Red Gala. It is the only nail polish I have from Cherimoya, it has some big and small glitter and is easy to apply. Just a curiosity, Rimmel London Double Decker Red was one of the first bottles I got in 2007, and I remember I bought it in UK during the summe. I finished the bottle in a few months, because I used the same color over and over for my finger nails and toes, I just loved it.


3 comments:

  1. Amazing!

    Besos!

    Melina

    www.comotepintaste.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I can see why you worn this polish for months... wow!
    =D
    Rock ur Nails!
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.