Friday, August 24, 2012

Day 24 - Inspired by a book

Today is a little bit different, we have to do a mani inspired by a book, but I remembered that my favorite TV show when I was little was Charmed, three sisters that had some powers and they used a book as their main resource: The book of the Shadows. So I inspired my mani on it! I chose a green base (Kiko 391) because the cover was green, then I added some green 3D glitter with Passe Nati Glan Rock because I thought it was cute. Finally, using a little brush I freehanded their symbol and I added the names of the three sisters: Prue, Piper and Phoebe. This last part was a little bit of a fail, but I had soooo much fun thinking about all the hours I spent waking up early to watch them.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.