Friday, August 3, 2012

Day 3 - Yellow

The first week is about solid colors, so today we need to use yellow. I have two yellows, a pastel one from Hits and a more vibrant one from Barry M, and I finally decided to use the secon one: Barry M Yellow. It was really easy to apply and I am in love with the formula. I did something easy, I just stamped it with Essence Stamp Me! Black and the Bundle Monster plate BM-203. We are in the third day and it already seems hard to keep with it, but I am having a lot of fun seeing what other ladies are doing, it is incredible to see how different our manis are, so don't forget to check out their blogs! I hope you like this mani, I want to keep it simple for now, but it is going to get crazier...




2 comments:

  1. I love the stamping, so simple and so cool! Good job with the yellow, it is being hard for me lol!

    "We are in the third day and it already seems hard to keep with it", OMG, so true!

    ReplyDelete

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.