Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 6 - Violet

As you can see in the title, today is the turn of violet! I have to confess that I never know how to differentiate it from purple or lilac, so I used a mix of them! I used two coats of Ludurana Azzule as my base color, then I did with tape and Barry M Lilac Foil a few triangles and finally I applied a coat of Hits Dioniso as an accent nail. I got the inspiration from Rebecca Likes Nails, that got it from Pshiiit. It is not the exact same one, but I always want to give credit! I hope you like it!






A blurry picture so you can see the holo effect!

1 comment:

  1. I love the designs and colors you used!

    I enjoyed you blog so much, I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Check out the details here:

    http://sytycp.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.