Saturday, November 24, 2012

Framed glitter

I can't believe I haven't posted in two weeks! Time goes by really quick, and I am so busy! But I finally found a few minutes to write a post. Today I am going to show you this mani that I did about three months ago, but I never posted. For my base colour I used Sally Hansen Sonic Bloom (which also stamps great!) and then I placed the glitter using a toothpick and a LOT of patience. Then I sealed everything with a lot of top coat. It lasted for a few days, and I got a lot of compliments, but I don't think I will have the time to do something like that until Winter Break starts. I seriously can't wait to have a lot of free time to do my nails! I hope to see you soon, I plan on doing a few manis this weekend and hopefully I will post then soon.

_______

No me puedo creer que no haya puesto nada en dos semanas, el tiempo pasa muy rápido y estoy ocupadísima. Pero por fin he encontrado un ratito para enseñaros esta manicura que hice hace unos tres meses. Como color base utilicé Sally Hansen Sonic Bloom (que es genial para estampar) y luego añadí la purpurina utlizando un palillo y muchísima paciencia. Por ultimó añadí mucho top coat para sellarlo bien. Me duró unos cuantos días, y todo el mundo me dijo que le encantada. No creo que tenga tiempo de hacer una manicura así hasta las vacaciones de Navidad, pero lo estoy deseando. Espero poder volver a veros pronto y este fin de semana espero poder hacer unas cuantas manicuras.






5 comments:

  1. The spacing of your glitter is excellent. Regular enough to be a stamp or a nail applique or something. So jealous of your toothpickery skills.

    Lovely. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que preciosidad de manicura ! Me encanta guapa :)!
    Los colores quedan genial así combinados !

    Un besazo <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ¡Hola! Acabo de descubrir tu blog y ya te sigo.
    Te invito a que visites mi blog si te apetece: Lillibit´s Nail Art World (www.lillibitsnaw.blogspot.com).
    Tienes unas manicuras muy bonitas :-)

    ReplyDelete

Me encantan todos vuestros comentarios y aprecio mucho cada vez que alguien me escribe uno. Por favor, no dejes el link de tu blog, si quieres que lo visite puedes mandarme un e-mail y lo haré encantada.
________

I really appreciate your feedback or comments and I love hearing from you.
Please, do not leave links, if you want to me to visit your blog, please send me an e-mail and I would happily do it.